Are you a fan of LinkedIn’s vast professional network? Do you want to learn how to automate messages on the platform? Well, you’re in luck because that’s exactly what we’re going to cover today! So buckle up and get ready for takeoff! ✈️
Repetitive tasks can be a drag, especially when they’re high-volume. That’s why tools that help solve marketing, prospecting, or sales problems are so valuable. With automation, you can streamline your processes and make room for more important tasks. Let’s dive in!
What is Automation?
Before we dive into LinkedIn automation, let’s make sure we understand what automation is in general.
In computing (and beyond), there are tasks that we have to repeat over and over again, which can be really boring. Automation software is designed to reduce the amount of human intervention required by performing these tasks automatically based on the instructions given to it.
Automation helps optimize ✅ your work environment by reducing the amount of time you spend on repetitive tasks. This can save you valuable hours or even days if you’re dealing with a large volume of data.
With automation, there’s less risk of errors since the software follows the instructions you’ve given it, and if those instructions are correct, you won’t have any errors. So, automation can be a real game-changer when it comes to increasing efficiency and reducing errors!
What can we automate?
In theory, almost anything can be automated. However, deciding what to automate for your company or activity can be a challenge. 💀 To help you get started, here’s a list of tasks that can be automated:
- Sending emails
- Renewing important documents
- Managing payments 💸
- Following up with leads
- Posting on social media
- Following up with prospects
- Sending connection requests on LinkedIn
This list isn’t exhaustive, but it’s a good place to start if you’re considering automation. And speaking of automation on LinkedIn, we’ll be diving into that topic next!
What tasks can you automate on LinkedIn?
We’re not going to hide it from you, doing b2b prospecting on LinkedIn takes time ⌛ but thanks to automation, you can perform tasks such as:
- Target retrieval through free search or with Sales Navigator
- The personalization of your messages for your potential customers
- Request connections.
- Send messages in your connection requests (always by hyperpersonalizing them).
- Create sales scenarios with automation software.
Why automate on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is the largest B2B database on the internet 😮, and it’s a valuable resource that you don’t want to miss out on. By effectively segmenting your target audience during your research, you can significantly improve your sales results.
Finding qualified leads is a challenge for many B2B companies, and the process can be time-consuming. When you start prospecting on LinkedIn, the research alone can take up a lot of your time. Now, imagine having to manually send personalized messages to each and every prospect ✍️.
It’s doable on a small scale, but when you’re dealing with a large number of prospects, it quickly becomes overwhelming.
That’s where LinkedIn automation comes in. Automation not only allows you to send personalized messages but also helps you:
- Collect more email addresses
- See more profiles
- Recover unidentified leads during a search
Overall, LinkedIn automation can save you significant time and effort, increase your efficiency, and help you find more qualified leads. 🚀
How to automate messages on LinkedIn?
Did you know that LinkedIn is one of the best channels for B2B lead generation? 🤝 It’s a professional network that gives you direct access to decision makers and directors of solutions or services, bypassing the gatekeepers.
But how do you organize yourself and contact multiple people while saving time?
The answer is LinkedIn automation. To get started, you need to think about what to include in your message and focus on copywriting. The key is to ensure that your message speaks directly to your target audience and addresses their needs.
Be transparent, honest, and generate sympathy with your prospects. When sending messages, make sure to personalize them 💥 to avoid being recognized as a generic prospecting message. You want your message to stand out and show that you’re genuinely interested in connecting with them.
With LinkedIn automation, you can save time and effort while still effectively targeting your desired audience. So, make sure to take advantage of this powerful tool to grow your B2B lead generation on LinkedIn. 🚀
How to make a good prospecting message?
With over 800 million members on LinkedIn, it’s important to stand out 💡 with your prospecting messages. Here are some tips to help you reach your target audience:
- Find a common subject with your target (such as a domain, job, group, or specific subject).
- Show that you’re interested in what your lead 🎯 does by mentioning a specific aspect of their work, for example.
- And most importantly, avoid using templates. What works for one company or product may not work for you. Personalization and showing interest in your targets will be the key to successful messaging.
By taking the time to personalize your messages and show genuine interest in your targets, you’ll be more likely to capture their attention and make a connection. So, don’t be afraid to be creative and find common ground with your prospects!
Automated messaging on LinkedIn
To succeed in automating on LinkedIn, there’s no secret 🤐 – you need to analyze the behavior of different users on the platform. This means taking into account factors such as:
- The posts they’ve commented on
- Their interactions with different companies
- The type of content they enjoy reading
But analyzing behavior is just the first step. Once you’ve made contact with a potential prospect, it’s important to keep in regular contact 😏 with other LinkedIn professionals. Communicating with your future customers is essential if you want to convert them into actual customers.
If you have a well-crafted strategy, you can use LinkedIn as a great tool to develop your network and get noticed. And when you start to get noticed, your inbox will start filling up little by little.
It’s important to note that automated messaging doesn’t exist on LinkedIn. However, we have a solution for you.
Using Leadsourcing on LinkedIn
We no longer present our favorite tool to you 💖 (in a completely objective way of course): Leadsourcing.
If you didn’t know, Leadsourcing is a chrome extension that will allow you to:
- Generate new qualified leads on LinkedIn.
- Contact your target automatically on LinkedIn.
- To save your time.
- Create prospecting campaigns (via scenarios).
- Import your prospects into a CRM database.
- Export your data to a CSV file .
Automated LinkedIn connections
Making connections with others online can be faster than writing a handwritten message, but it still takes some time. The first step is finding the people you want to connect with. Are they
- potential customers?
- people who inspire you?
If you’re looking for potential customers, it’s important to be mindful of your online persona and how you come across to others. The more specific you are about who you want to attract, the more likely you are to make sales. Once you know who you want to connect with, you can start adding them to your network.
What are the steps to automate its connections?
The steps are very simple:
- Connect to your favorite professional network 😊.
- So a search with a keyword that defines your potential lead.
- Open the Leadsourcing chrome extension.
- Click on “Create Campaigns” to create a new one.
- Click “Search on LinkedIn’ to add the profiles for connections.
- Write your personalised messages to send a connection request.
Before we move forward, you have two options: you can invite your prospects without any message, or you can write a message that speaks to them. Our research shows that invitations without messages are more likely to be accepted.
However, this is just a general rule. If you craft an amazing message that resonates with your target audience at the right time, it can increase the likelihood of your invitation being accepted.
If you choose to not include a message, you can begin your campaign. But if you want to personalize your message and make your lead curious about your services, you should definitely include a message.
Once you’ve sent out your invitations, all you have to do is wait for responses.
💡 Discover Leadsourcing
What is the value of an automation strategy on LinkedIn?
As seen during this article, doing automation should mainly save you time, generate leads more easily and of course faster by limiting errors ❌.
Your customer prospecting will only be more efficient if you find the right tool (like leadsourcing) to help you with your tasks. With automation on LinkedIn, you will be able to:
- Position yourself as an expert 😎 in your field.
- Develop your network of professionals faster.
- Build your personal branding.
- To create trust between you and your potential customers.
Conclusion: How to Automate a Message on LinkedIn?
In this article, we talked about how to automate your messages on LinkedIn, including:
- What automation means ✅
- How automation can improve the efficiency of your business
Gaining efficiency can lead to increased productivity and more free time for you and your marketing team.
- On LinkedIn, you can automate various tasks such as invitations and messages to your contacts. This can save you time and effort in your prospecting efforts, allowing you to send personalized messages without having to manage large amounts of prospect data manually.
- Using automation software like Leadsourcing can make these tasks even easier. Leadsourcing can help you import leads, send messages, make invitation requests, and find emails all in one place.
- Creating an automation strategy can provide a lot of value to your business. With these skills, you can streamline your LinkedIn outreach and focus on building relationships with your prospects.
So, go ahead and brag about your automation skills!